Patient Participation Group
The overall aim of our group [PPG] is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains accountable and responsive to all its patients needs.
Our PPG key roles are:-
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between Practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed, and to influence those services.
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient and community needs, concerns and interests.
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community and/or the wider community information about the practice.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to apply to join the PPG although, in the interests of effective decision making, membership is limited to twelve. Our group will meet approximately once per Quarter.